M/S White Pearl is a 34m gaff-rigged gullet of traditional wood construction and she resembles the trading vessels that travelled the Aegean coast around the turn of the century but fully equipped with all mod cons. She is the perfect example of how tradition and contemporary can compound.
When we first surveyed M/S Margarita Frozen, we found her to be in a terrible condition. She was not a seaworthy yacht; the bilge water pump was in continuous operation and an additional portable pump was installed to pump out the seawater and keep her off shrinking.
We undertook the project and provided the following services and repairs.
- Engine room maintenance and repairs.
- Main Engines fully overhauled.
- Diesel Generators fully overhauled.
- AC units serviced and put back in operation.
- Fore keel stem post and a big part of the hull rebuilded.
- Hull caulked, primer and multi coated
- Deck inspection, repaired, upgraded & multi coated
- Lower Deck inspection, repaired, upgraded & multi coated
- All interior and exterior varnishes reapplied 8x.
- New cabling to electronics and to cabins facilities.
Diomar Ltd, completed the project within the agreed period of time and delivered a seaworthy and beautiful sailing boat to her Owners.