The development of a new port or terminal or the upgrade of existing port facilities, requires technical expertise to ensure that the design and operational requirements are met while providing efficiency and maintaining safety. We provide a range of specialized services to support port development projects worldwide, working closely with the teams involved and supplying high quality materials to complete the project.
We can provide a full range of technical advice and services to support port development projects, including new port construction, maintenance and upgrades of piers, as mentioned here below.
- Concept and feasibility studies
- Port and terminal planning
- Cost assessment and budget estimation
- Concrete and steel structural design
- On-site Contract / Construction supervision (as the Engineer or Employer’s Representative)
- Fender panels
- Chains of Tension, Share & Weight
- Mooring Bollards for Ports & Marinas
- Buoys or Pontoons Freeboard
- Adequacy of the central axis of a buoy and their hanging ears
- Required sacrificial zinc and aluminum anodes
- Application of paints on metallic Buoys and Pontoons
- Anchors for Fenders
- Strength of anchors in the direction of extraction due to concrete and anchor material.
MEASUREMENTS PERFORMED BY COLLABORATING CERTIFIED WORKSHOPS
- Conditional assessment of existing structures
- Concrete piers measurements
- Pull Test of installed bollards
- Installation of fixing components during the concreting procedure of new pier
- Installation of Port Equipment on an existing concrete pier
We have procured and installed in many occasions our products to various ports in Greece, Cyprus and GCC Countries.
Ports of Installation as follows:
- Agios Efstratios
- Agia Napa, Cyprus
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Jeddah, S.Arabia
- Dammam, S.Arabia
Take a look at
Our projects library
Years of Experience